It’s hard to give someone a time line on when they should make love. It’s different for everyone, and everybody will take their own time. I will say though, that when it comes to the point where you two start exploring each others bodies and start doing more than just kissing, you should ask yourself these 10 questions.
- How well do you know this person?
- Do you trust this person?
- If that person decides to leave tomorrow, would you regret it?
- Does it go against your personal/spiritual beliefs?
- Do you genuinely love this person?
- What is your virginity worth to you?
- Does this person deserve your body?
- Can you speak to each other about sex comfortably?
- Have you ever felt pressured, or pushed?
- If you chose not to have sex, would this person still be with you?
Really ask yourself those questions, and see what your answers are.You don’t have to agree with all of them but I do think it would give you a better understanding on when making love will be a good time for you. As always, if you feel pressured, unsure, then follow your heart and wait. If he really likes/loves you and wants to have something serious with you, he’ll understand and wait until you’re ready. If he doesn’t understand and is pushy, then you’ll know he’s thinking with his penis and not with his heart. <3